Friday, January 15, 2010

Form 4

sry everybody for not updating my blog for so long..XP
ok...i think u guys dy knew my PMR results..so there is no need for me to tel den..
hmm..den were really busy cuz form 4 dy lo..dai gor zai jor..haha..XD
really busy wif homework and stuffs...tired too...
so fast a year had past and nw is ady 2010..just like a blink of an eye...
i still hav all de sweet memories wif my fren, family, pet siblings...1st kl members of cuz and also my beloved schoolmates..really miss all tat..T.T
so nw shud be de new starting..everything new..fresh!!(new GF??)haha!!jkjk..XP
hmm...wat more??
nothing else le i guess...gt to continue wif my busy life ler...
i hope i still hav de time and mood to keep my blog stay alive..XD
so.........gt to Chao!!
babye!!=]


CHEER UP EVREYBODY!!!=]

No comments:

Post a Comment